Don't Delay - Buy Your Tickets Today Before They Are All Gone
Don't Miss Out
We are excited to share an amazing addition to our annual Clays for Bricks Clayshoot. Thanks to the generosity of our newest CMU sponsor, CZ-USA, we are offering one person the opportunity to win this amazing shotgun plus a 2 day, 2 night all inclusive, fully guided AL turkey hunt - hosted and guided by CMU's own, Chuck Conner.
The raffle will begin on Monday March 30th, 2020 at 8am CDT for online entries. We'll close our online entries at 11:59p CDT on Friday April 3rd, 2020 and any of the remaining unsold raffle tickets will be available for purchase during our 2020 Clays for Bricks Clayshoot. The raffle winner will be drawn and announced during our Awards Ceremony at the Clayshoot.
Tickets are $50 each - limited to 50 total tickets!
Here is the fine print
- Raffle is limited to 50 tickets
- $50 per ticket
- Multiple entries are allowed
- Cutoff time for online ticket purchases will be Friday, April 3rd at 11:59p CDT
- Cutoff time for in-person purchases will be Saturday, April 4th at the close of the Clayshoot, prior to the Awards Ceremony
- You don't need to be present to win
- Drawing will be April 4th, 2020 during the Clayshoot Awards Ceremony, the winner will be announced in person and by email
- All donations are tax deductible
- Delivery will be arranged after the drawing